4/03/2009

Scary night

So boring, I’m alone in my room at student house now. All my roommates went home only, me…I just went home last week. Therefore I don’t think I want to waste another five hours in bus this week.

Actually it is quiet nice to be alone in a big big room but this morning Miss Say told us some of her experiences when she was studying and stayed in house with her friends. She said it happened at midnight which is 14 of July according to Lunar calendar. She said at midnight her room window suddenly open seem like have people opened it but she was sure that she had closed it before she slept. She was woken up by the sound like people pulling a packet of sand on the roof while her friend heard a sound like dog crying. It frightened me.

Out of my expected, this week didn’t have speech. So happy, I can have a very relaxing weekend. However next week still need to have a speech. This Wednesday, I went to SS2 to ask some information about Erican Language Centre. It was only some information about the courses they offer and the fee of course but it took me two hours and more. The person in charge there kept explaining the syllables there. I really felt sorry for my roommate who was fetching me there and waited me for two hours. Thank you, Shung Ling!!!!

This afternoon, I had my lunch with my friends at Italliannies. We went there because of the lunch promotions. But…we were cheated by the advertisement. It stated that one set lunch with drinks, soup and a plate of food cost RM13.90 ONWARDS!!! All of us didn’t notice the word ‘ONWARDS’. The menu shows most of the food are above RM14 and about RM20 and above…not include the service charge and government tax which are 15%. Therefore my wallet is empty now!!!

That is all for this week. I still feel scare now. Hope that I can sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment