4/10/2009

10/4/09 nothing special...

I was so tired today. Yesterday, I celebrated my friend’s birthday until 3.30a.m. at 1U Neway Karaoke. We both sang a lot of songs from 10p.m. until 2.30a.m. I felt happy and glad with him. It costs not so expensive for members while one people only RM12++. When I went back student house, I saw Nana, who was ironing her clothes. It made me shock because it was already 2.30a.m. and she still haven sleep. What she told me is it was still early!!!!

I have a lot of homework this week…especially Physics, I don’t know why I always cannot understand the concept and apply it in the questions. It is difficult to me. Chemistry lecturer also gave us three sets of question papers to finish it. Furthermore, I will have my Economics test next Wednesday so I need to do revision in this weekend. Wow…I really don’t know how can I finish all this thing in one day because I have promised my friend to go shopping on Sunday.

Yesterday I have did the impromtu speech for English in library. I was so worried about it because my friends said it is difficult. Luckily my question was no very hard, I think it is the most easiest one among my friends. But I don’t know how to present it in a better way. I think out a lot of points but I don’t know how to relate it and give examples.

I think is better for me to have a nice sleep now. Mr Derick said weekend is more happy but I don’t feel any happiness now. I think most my friends also cannot enjoy the weekend because of the homework.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha
    u should guess the time I sleep during weekends
    lorh
    i thought u went dating meh...
    karaoke also can la
    :D

    ReplyDelete