4/26/2009

Normal week

After finished two tests (Physics and Chemistry), I just left one test-Applicable Mathematics. This is the subject I like most since standard one. I like calculation and feel happy when I can get the correct answer. However, the Chemistry test that I sat last Friday had a lots of calculation that I don’t know how to solve it…So sad…I like calculations in Applicable Mathematics but not in Chemistry, it make me feel so stress to solve it.

OUR club had organized a summer camp for all the JPA students. We will go to JUNGLE this Friday until Sunday. I’m not interested at all. I hate camp very much since the day I went to National Services and came out from there after two weeks. Fortunately, my mother asked me to go back this weekend because my cousin’s wedding is on Saturday. He is the closest cousin with me. We always play with each other when I’m small. I’m glad with him. Although I cannot participate in the summer camp, but I still hope all my friends can enjoy their weekend.

Next week almost all JPA Ausmat students will have an English Essay test. Besides, Economics test also on next week. I don’t know why, but this is the most boring subject to me. I feel sleepy every time I open the text book and decide to read it. What I always do is open the book, read 2-3 sentences, close it and do other thing. Actually at here, life is very boring. Every day after school and go back student house, the only thing for my roommates and me to do is studying, no time for entertainment because we have test every week for different subjects.

Although is very busy, but I hope that all students here will remember Mother’s Day is coming soon. I will go back home and celebrate with my family. This is the happiest thing for me this month. I know most of the students here are far from house but hope that they can go back home on this important day. I wish that all mother in world will happy on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment