4/02/2009

Brother's birthday

I went home last Friday, celebrated my youngest brother's birthday.I felt warm when stayed at home with my parent and siblings.I bought two presents for my brother.I think he will like it. Besides, some of my relatives also celebrated my grandmother's birthday which was one day earlier than my brother. We had dinner together, the dishes were so delicious. Therefore I ate a lot and now I need a lot of courage to stand on the balance.

In addition, I felt very happy last week because can went back home although is quiet tired went to Pudu Raya alone by LRT. Morever I needed to walk a long distance from LRT station to the bas station. The sun was so hot but I had no choice rather than walk to the bas station. It took me five hours to go back Butterworth. The only entertainment for me in bus is sleep!!!

Last Saturday, I went shopping with my secondary school friends. Besides, we also went to Youth Park which is located at Penang island and it is a park for people to spend their leisure time. Most of people there are about 50 years old and above. We took many photos there and did some exercises. When we went back by ferry, we shared our life experiences. It was happy to meet with friends who were long time no see.

Last week ,one thing that made me nervous was impromtu speech because I can't do any preparation except read more. However, I was so lazy to online and search for some latest news in Australia. When I attended Chemistry class, it was quiet funny because Miss Prima kept calling my name like " Hooi Ying, do you understand?" "Any question?Hooi Ying, look here."Actually... I was looking at her...So I don't know why she still called me...

Last week was quiet relaxing after test. Time seems like passed faster. That's why people said, happy time always passed very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment