2/20/2009

Test,coming soon......

I miss my family so much!!I haven't gone back home for three weeks...It was too busy after Chinese New Year that cause me no time to go back home.Last year, I had promised my parent to go back home once every two weeks. I house is far from KL which take me about five hours to travel back.This is the reason why I so lazy to go back home. I will go back Butterworth, my hometown next week if I have free time.

Last Saturday, my friend and I went to Sungai Wang for our English documentary. We had interviewed some people there such as foreigner, shoppers especially teenager who wore weird clothes.We found out that chinese are more reluctanted to be interviewed.Most of the teenager nowadays daring to try something different and they like to wear different style of clothes. There is a big differences in fashion style between 20 years ago and now.

Next week I will sit for Economic test and Physics test. Actually I think test is good for students to make it as a revision for what we have learnt from time to time. However, it make me feel quiet stress because all these test is counted in our TEE exam.I will have test for every chapter that I have learnt and every subject.My Physics test is on Tuesday while Economic test is on Wednesday. Next week will be a busy week. Hope that I can do well in the test.God bless...

Now, I realised that I lack of notes!!!After exchanged notes with my friends ,I realised that there are many notes that I didn't have because other classes' lecturers gave them but not my class for example, Chemistry. I need to photocopy my friends' notes to get more information. Besides, I learnt about register yesterday in English class.I listened a very interesting audio clip in class. I also watched some documentary trailers in class.

I really look forward for all students' documentary in my class.I hope that our group is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment