2/15/2009

Assignment, assignment and assignment!!!!!!!!

This week was very busy…A lot of homework, assignments, gathering and projects. Tomorrow my group members and I will go Sungai Wang for an English documentary. We need to interview some teenager there about their wearing style. My valentine day is spoilt .But it is quiet interesting to interview people, what I worry is being rejected by people. I hope we can do best in our documentary. God bless.

I had a test for English subject today. It took me an hour to write an essay about culture in both text and non text that I have studied. Unfortunately I cannot finish it in one hour because I have wrote too much about culture in Japanese Story and not enough time to write Desert Flower. I shall arrange my time better next time. I feel pressure in this subject as I am poor in English. Hope that I can improve my English in this whole year.

I will have another test next week. It is Physics test which make me force myself to study hard. Actually my Physics lecturer, Miss Say is a very nice lecturer as she seldom make us feel pressure to do well in the TEE exam. I enjoyed her class very much. Futhermore, Chemistry test ,Applicable Maths and Economics test are also coming soon on this March. I can’t imagine what will happen to my life in next month.

Yesterday, I had discussed the trailer for English documentary with my group members. Athirah is our group leader. She is very responsible and always guides us when doing the documentary. Izzati suggested our group name to be de‘Eye means that we always use our eyes to observe people around us.

I hope tomorrow our group members will have fun in Sungai Wang and interview as many as people that we can~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment