2/06/2009

Back to KBU

Chinese New Year passed fastly.I went back to student house again with a heavy heart because I ought to seperate with my family . I brought a lot of new clothes and cookies back to student house.

It is quiet boring for this week classes. We had Chemistry and Economic class on Monday. I had learnt about bonding in Chemistry class.Beside that, for Mathematic class on Teusday, we only discussed some question and Miss Effa taught us matrix and coordinates. We had carried out an experiment in Fhysics lab which is about standing waves.

I had watch Japanese Story on Wednesday. I felt bore at the beginning of the movie. Besides I not really enjoyed it because Sandy, who was the main character in the movie always smoking. This gave me a bad impression on her. Morever from the movie I think that all the Japanese males seldom do thing by themselves and always looking for people to serve them.

Yesterday was my roomates , Shun Ling's birthday. We decided to give her a surprise. We bought a cake , a pair of earings and a necklase for her.I hope that she will like it. We celebrated it in student house at about 7.30pm.

This week passed peacefully, nothing special or memorable things happened. I hope next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment