2/26/2009

Normal week

I don’t know why but I feel like time passed very fast this year. Now is already end of February. I think this weekend is quiet boring because I will stay at student house and keep studying Chemistry and Applicable Maths. I will have tests for these two subjects next week. I can’t imagine that the whole day sit in front of book and keep reading.

Something had made me worry…My group members still haven’t done the English documentary. We all were busy studying for the tests but I noticed that other groups have started to edit their movie clips. My group just finished put subtitle for the movie clip because we interviewed some people in Sungai Wang they don’t know how to speak English.

I feel like kill myself because of the Physics test. Actually I have learnt about how to answer the questions but when I was sitting for the test, I forgot what is the steps to get the answer. I should do hard for my next test. I did two experiments on Wednesday when attending Chemistry class. These two experiments I have did before in my secondary school.

This week we discussed the documentary entitle: Bowling for Columbine. I found that although USA are more advanced than Malaysia but our country is more peaceful compared to USA. We don’t need to buy a gun to defend our own safety. I’m grateful to live in Malaysia but now the rates of crime in Malaysia keep increasing caused all citizens in this country worry about this.

I get a lot of information from this documentary and more understand about USA. We should against violence and always protect ourselves from violence

No comments:

Post a Comment