1/16/2009

This is the second week I stay in student house and study in KBU after I came back from Butterworth. Yesterday was my birthday .This is the first time I celebrated my birthday without my family . I miss them so much. I wish to listen my siblings sing birthday’s song for me. Its become a habit for me every year when my birthday. That was a special day because my birthday was same with my mother’s birthday . Every year we will celebrate our birthday together.

This year I celebrated my birthday with my friends in student house. They bought a cake for me .That was my favourite chocolate banana cake. They also bought a pair of shoes for me which I saw it last Saturday when we were shopping in Sungai Wang. I am happy that a have a group of good friends here. My classmate also sang a birthday’s song for me in class after school. Besides , my cousin also bought a gift for me which is a necklace . I like it very much. This week my class went to physics lab to carry out some experiments. It is quiet interesting. We learnt a lot things likes how to use a vernier caliper to measure length of object correctly, movement of tranverse waves and longitudinal waves.

For other subjects such as Chemistry, we had learnt about the concentration of solution while for application Maths , we learnt matrix. There were a lot of homework this week. There was quiet funny and interesting for English lesson. Every time when Mr Derick asked questions, there was a silence death in our class. Nobody will rise their hands to answer the questions. He will list some students to answer the questions . There was a punishment for students who don’t know how to answer the questions. It was an effective way to force our class students try their best to answer the question. But this way cannot used for a long time. I don’t know what is the better way because our class is really quiet.

When we had Physics class , I felt good about myself. Miss Say who was our Physics lecturer had gave us a quiz . Majority of our class students got full marks for the quiz. I think this is a good way that helps us made a revision for what we had learnt for this few weeks. There were also had some tests for us to make sure that we had pay attention and study what we had learnt. Although it made me felt pressure , but I liked this method to force myself work hard for it.

I enjoyed this week very much. I hope that our class lessons can be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment