1/23/2009

Holidays

This week passed faster from Monday to Friday. It is wonderful that we don’t have class on Friday. So we can enjoyed our holidays started from Friday. My friend fetched me back to Ipoh on this morning at about 7 o’clock. We took about 2 hours to reach Ipoh. I stayed in her house for one night. This was the first time I stayed in my friend’s house. She brought me visited some places in Ipoh such as Ipoh Parade , Jusco ,and Gua Tempurung. All her family members are kind and friendly. I felt happy to have a chance for visiting her house.

We had our economic practice test. It is quiet hard for me because I never learn how to write an essay for economic. Our economic lecturer is a good and patient person. She always tries her best to give us some explaination and make sure we all understand her lesson. Although it was a holiday, but we still have a lot of homework. It made me feel sad. I had 35 questions for Physics, 14 questions for Applicable Maths and a draf and a documentary for English subject. Oh my god…that was my holidays.

My parent will come to Ipoh fetch me tomorrow. Actually I not really enjoy Chinese New Year every year because I will feel that I am becoming older. This feeling make me afraid to celebrate Chinese New Year. When I am small, I like Chinese New Year very much because of angpao ( red packet). But now it is not very important for me. Now I think that the most meaningful reason for celebrating Chinese New Year is to improve the relationship of all family members. This year I hope that Chinese New Year will come faster because I hope that I can go back home faster. I miss my family very much.

This week, we had a role play for novel entitle “Boy Tales of Childhood” in class .It was very funny. We supposed to find our group members and found a scene to play. My group decided to play a scene of accident which Dahl, the main character of the novel had cut off his nose. It was very interesting. We practiced together and discussed how should we performed. I acted as Dahl’s ancient-half brother. The role play helped us more understand about the story and it can improved friendships.

I also went to Neway in One Utama shopping mall. I had my dinner with my friend. We shopped around to find some new clothes although we already had a lot for Chinese New Year. I had a happy and grateful night shopping in One Utama.

No comments:

Post a Comment