7/12/2009

My dream~~~

Everybody has a dream, so do I, but not everybody is able to achieve what they wanted to be.

From childhood, I am full with ambitious to walk my own way, to make my dreams come true and to make my imagination to become reality. I will try and do every best in making my dream come true. Being an architect is one of my “great dream”, every time when I come across the building which is unique and elegance in its design, I will have an eager to built one for my own.

For me, being able to design a dream home for my family and make the place “sweet home” for family members is definitely bring a lot of satisfaction to me. Undeniable, this is also one of the main objective and target to be achieved by all building architect.

In order to make my dreams come true, I grasp all opportunity in enhancing my drawing skills from early age in primary school, I participated in activities related to the design and creativity. I learned a lot of designing information from the magazine, enhancing my knowledge through observing different characteristics of building design by different masters. While observing and appreciating the excellent design, I am always imagine that sooner in future, I will be able to design with my own creativity, making people’s dream to have a nice home come true, as well as my dream realization.

I wish to deliver the style and uniqueness of culture for various countries through building architecture. Architecture, is a non-verbal communication. Through building architecture, people are able to understand the culture and life style of that particular place. Uniqueness in building architecture will represent the cultural and historical background of the country. Following the ramp up in tourism industry, indirectly bring up the economic for the country as well as the contribute to the elevate the pride for the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment